I have concern for your well-being through this pandemic and have implemented changes once I reopen. Safety is a team effort, myself and the staff of the building will work together for effective sanitation, disinfection, personal hygiene especially hand and forearm washing, and preserving a safe office environment. For the most current information, I recommend reviewing the Healthcare Professionals guidance offered by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Updates as of November 2020:
Due to the nature of my treatments, excluding Swedish massage, I can stay open in both Orange and Red zones as I am considered essential!
- Pre-Screening: If you are a new patient please arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment time, this will ensure I am on time for my next client. If for any reason you will be late please let me know ahead of time as I may have to reduce your appointment time. I will hand you a sanitized clip board and pen if needed that you will take to your car and fill out. Once you are done filling out the forms please text, call or wait outside the door so I can let you back in the building where will take you straight back to the treatment room.
- Upon Arrival: Please call or text my cell (716-949-2810) when you have arrived for your appointment ,if I do not answer right away I may be finishing with the client prior to you, wait for my return text or phone call before entering. I will meet you at the door and bring you directly to the treatment room.
- Waiting Room: I am avoiding use of the waiting area. I am suggesting to not bring family or friends in the office if possible, they can wait in the car. Please wait in the car until I call or text you to come into the building.
- Facemasks: Masks are to be worn in common areas unless a medical condition permits you from doing so.
- Surface Sanitation Practices – Work stations will be cleaned properly multiple times per day. Sheets are removed from table in between each client. I will disinfect all patient areas between patient appointments. In addition to treatment tables, all therapeutic equipment, counter tops, chairs, door handles, clipboards, and garment hooks will be disinfected prior to and following each treatment. I am using EPA approved products according to the CDC guidelines.I will ensure the Office is disinfected prior to opening and after closing on a daily basis.